We are celebrating another year of Lucille with our annual block party! Join us for a casual festival of food, live music, games and plenty of Champagne, Wine, and Beer! This past year we have so much to be grateful for: Healthy family and friends Donating over $5k to World Central Kitchen Launching our Supper […]
Deadline for Member News Submissions is ALWAYS the Monday prior to the email send date. Member News is sent on the FIRST and THIRD Monday of every month. If you would like to include your information in a Member News e-blast, please contact Christine Neals at [email protected]
Fall 2022 HR for Small Business The HR for Small Business training program is a nine-week course focusing on the core skills necessary to navigate the role of the HR professional in a small business setting. Applying a custom education model tailored to the modern adult learner, each training session utilizes a tool-based learning technique […]
Grants 101: How to Get More Funding for Your Small Business Thurs, September 29 | 12:00 pm | Zoom Facilitated by Robin Samora, PR & Marketing Expert This workshop is for small businesses and non-profits who are looking for grants to fuel growth. We’ll look at a sampling of grants that may be available in […]
Dinner and a Show!! A fun-filled night of comedy and cocktails featuring Kyle Crawford: a regular performer across New England Rhonda Corey: appeared on Dry Bar Comedy and performs across New England Michael Petit: appeared on Comedy Central, ESPN, and NESN Food is included in the ticket price. Food includes salad, two styles of pizza, […]
REGISTER HERE | MAKE A DONATION REGISTER HERE | MAKE A DONATION We accept payments by credit cards, Venmo, and checks. Credit: We accept most credit cardsVenmo: Venmo payments are made to: @RotaryClub-Lynn Checks: Please make checks payable to: Rotary Club of Lynn. Please bring your check with you when you arrive at the event.
GLCC Member News e-blasts are shared with over 8,000 contacts! Inclusion in Member News e-blasts is FREE for all chamber members! Member News is sent on the FIRST and THIRD Monday of every month. If you would like to include your information in a Member News e-blast, please contact Christine Neals at [email protected] The deadline […]
Economic Development & Planning Committee Meeting Wednesday, October 5 | 8:30-9:30 am | Zoom Guest speaker & topic TBA. About the EDP Committee: Chair: Glenn Morris (Morris Architects) Open to All Members Meeting Time: 1st Wednesday of each month @ 8:30am The Economic Development and Planning Committee (EDP) provides direction and advisement to public and […]
Ribbon Cutting: BrightView Healthcare Wednesday, October 5 | 12:00 pm | 110 Munroe St., Lynn Help us welcome BrightView Healthcare to the GLCC with a ribbon-cutting ceremony! Click to learn more about BrightView Healthcare.
Join committed North Shore businesses, community leaders, and indivuduals as we come together to raise funds for HAWC's life saving programs and work together to create change. The program will include: Memorial for HAWC founder Dale Orlando Survivor Story: The Key of Hope Honoring Eastern Bank for their commitment and investment in creating change. Fund-a-Need […]
Fall 2022 "Jonathan Kamin" Supervisor Training Program The "Jonathan Kamin" Supervisor Training Program (STP) is a nine-week program focusing on developing the core skills necessary to successfully transition into the role of a supervisor. Following an education model tailored to the modern adult learner, each training session includes interactive case study work on the session […]
Saturday, October 8, 2022 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM Buckley Field, 75 Central Street, Peabody Parking Available at Torigian Center at 75R Central St, Peabody, MA 01960 Join us for a day of fun! Bethany will be DJ-ing, Knucklebones will provide lawn entertainment and games and other fun surprises. This event is free and open […]
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees