GLCC Member News e-blasts are shared with over 8,000 contacts! Inclusion in Member News e-blasts is FREE for all chamber members! Member News is sent on the FIRST and THIRD Monday of every month. If you would like to include your information in a Member News e-blast, please contact Christine Neals at [email protected] The deadline […]
Events for November 27, 2022
Ahead of the 109th Thanksgiving Day game between Lynn Classical and Lynn English, join us to celebrate this longstanding Lynn tradition. Cash bar, DJ, light bites, and raffles. Tickets are $20. Special thanks to Tom McGee and Stu Primus for helping organize the event. For more information, contact [email protected] or 781-581-6200. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees