https://youtu.be/KT-9NcfdYHk Guest Speakers: Jean Michael Fana, Outreach Director Aaron Clausen, Principal Planning Director Presenting topics: City of Lynn use of ARPA funds Visioning Lynn (Comprehensive Planning Process) updates About the EDP Committee: Chair: Glenn Morris (Morris Architects) Open to All Members Meeting Time: 1st Wednesday of each month @ 8:30am The Economic Development and Planning […]
Events for May 25, 2022
A discussion between Platinum Sponsor Visa and Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman entitled Future State of Small Business covering topics related to Cybersecurity, Financial Inclusion, More Ways to Pay, and Digital Enablement.
The future of business is 5G. This session will examine what is 5G and how and where small businesses should implement it. This webinar is a part of the National Small Business Week Virtual Summit, hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE. Cosponsorship Authorization No: 22-1-C. SBA’s participation in this event is not an endorsement of […]
Navigating the last two years has been a heroic effort from small business owners and entrepreneurs. As businesses continue to rebuild and recover, new trends, new opportunities...and new risks have emerged. In this two-pronged workshop, Jason Trudeau from Visa explores how entrepreneurs can fortify their businesses against the latest tactics used by fraudsters, then Ayris […]
In local communities across the country, business owners are looking for ways to navigate a constantly shifting environment in our increasingly diverse society. Small business owners constantly strive to grow and scale their business to the biggest customer base possible, and while opportunities to try and reach many markets can be appealing - they can […]
The most pressing issue for CEOs is hiring and retaining people. Competition for talent is fierce, as most companies plan to increase their headcount this year. And the stakes are high as many companies need more workers to operate at full capacity. In a tight labor market, workers have choices and retention is at risk. […]
Gabriel Esparza, SBA’s Associate Administrator of the Office of International Trade, moderates a discussion highlighting SBA success stories with three exporters who are Building a Better America by going global. Learn about global market opportunities and SBA products/services or other key government resources that can help grow your business. Featured panelists include: Angie Yu, Founder […]
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees