Building your business sometimes takes more than just smarts and hard work – it takes money. What do investors look for? Where do I find them? What are the do’s and don’ts when approaching investors? What are the upsides and downsides of taking on investment?
In this informative webinar, startup investor expert Allen Clary will break down how the investor game is played and won. Allen has directly helped dozens of startups raise capital at all levels, from small five-figure checks to seven-figure checks.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The different types of investors – and which type you need
- Where to find the right investors – and how to talk to them
- What investors look for and what are their turn-ons and turn-offs
- Strategy to get an investor to chase you, instead of you chasing them
- The most common ‘tipping point’ to get an investor to write a check