Nurta Home Health Care is a home care found to provide quality patient care to clients in the comfort of their homes. We focus on each client as an individual and provide assistant to family members in an atmosphere that fosters dignity, healing, independence, and ensures good and quality care at home. Our highly skilled professional staffs are competent in different areas, at Nurta Home Health Care, we are committed to meeting the healthcare needs of our clients and making a difference in their lives.
•Specialty Care (Hospice, Dementia, Alzheimer’s)
•Respite care for family caregivers
•Assistance with Getting out of Bed Safely in the Morning
•Transfers in and out of a Wheelchair
•Assistance with Toileting
•Assistance with Personal Hygiene
•Bathing, Showering Assistance
•Assistance with Self-Directed Exercise
•Assistance with Getting Safely into Bed
•Turning and Re-Positioning in Bed and so much more
Why Choose Us
We have On-Call 24/7 available for Client Needs
Each client receives 24- hour live on-call access to our care coordinators and nurses
We understand the importance of compatibility between the personalities of both the client and the caregiver (Caregiver Matching)
We perform extensive background checks on all our caregivers to ensure the safety of our clients and their personal property.
We offer a free in-home assessment and consultation
Flexible in Scheduling
We choose caregivers with diverse experience and skillsets to produce not just an effective workforce, but a well-rounded, companionate and talented team to care for our patients.
Regular Quality Assurance and Caregiver Supervision
We offer Family Support
No long-term contract or commitment for a period of time
Hourly and overnight care
Respite care for family caregivers or short-notice primary caregiver relief
We perform routine client reassessment and revision of plan of care to reflect our client’s current needs.
Safe Transitions as care needs changes
Hospital-to-home transition care
Caregiver Education and Training: all staff are also required to attend ongoing training held throughout the year to meet up with regulations and procedures and to ensure our staff provides the best care possible.
Infection Control Training for all caregivers
Each of the services/care levels can be:
Hourly care (minimum of four hours)
Block hours of 8, 10, and 12
The first step in starting in-home care include a free personal in-home assessment and consultation. We will be happy to meet with you to discuss your needs, assist with creating an individualized care plan specific to the level of care you or your loved one may need.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees