When I first wrote this section I wanted to write about my background and what lead me to becoming an artist. Then I decided to change it and just write a thank you letter to my customers and clients because without you I wouldn’t be able to achieve such a dream. I have always wanted my own Gallery, but raising capital was hard. I want to say thank you especially to the customers who have supported me since day one! When I used to sell my art in facebook groups and drop them off. Now I make sales from everywhere!!! You kept me going (and still do). I want you to know that this experience means a lot to me and taking you on this journey means that you have seen me grow from literally nothing to having my own little corner of the internet.
When I started painting it was out of depression and anxiety due to Covid. I believe every art is drawn to a theme or a style of painting. I always felt the most comfortable in a feminine space. I hope that these art pieces transform your home and bring out you pure feminine nature — a loving, caring, soft nature. I hope that it inspires you too to create the life you want. I also hope that you take Sophisticated Chaton Along for that journey with you!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees