Cafe Avellino started in 2014 by two long-time friends, Teresa and Maria. This has been a dream come true for the two young ladies. Coming together with their business and restaurant knowledge, these two aspire for their customers to feel right at home. Join them to try their savory breakfasts, lunches and tapas-style piattini. These specially made piattinis will be paired with the owners’ distinctive choices of their beer, wine and cordial selection. To top off a nice meal they also have espresso, cappuccinos and delicious treats to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Chef Teresa compliments the old fashioned Italian cooking with a modern touch. She brings out the best from her family’s heritage and brings about a different yet unique approach to her creations.
Check out their events calendar to find out what light entertainment (acoustic, poetry night, artwork showcasing, etc.) and fundraisers are being planned.
Maria and Teresa hope to see you soon!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees