Essex County Community Foundation promotes philanthropy in Essex County by managing charitable funds for donors, providing grants and services to nonprofit organizations and engaging in community leadership initiatives. Our ultimate goal is to improve the quality of life in our 34 towns and cities.
We partner with donors
We provide many options to donors to make charitable giving easy and rewarding through ECCF. We advise donors on the vehicles to best meet their philanthropic goals, help maximize the impact of their giving though solid financial management and professional guidance, offer a wealth of knowledge about the nonprofits operating in Essex County and offer fundholders education and training on philanthropic giving and planning.
We support nonprofit organizations
We award over $4 million grants each year to support the programs and operations of nonprofit organizations in Essex County and beyond. ECCF also supports nonprofit leaders through its annual Institute for Trustees which provides training on all aspects of running a successful organization.
We build collaboration
We provide community leadership to identify and address the critical needs facing the communities in Essex County. We do this by collecting and analyzing accurate and measurable data about the County, identifying key issues and bringing together the nonprofit, business, philanthropic and government leaders needed to address the challenges facing our region.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees