Our mission is to provide the highest-quality multifunctional printers (MFPs) and repair services to businesses in Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire while keeping true to our objective of being a Green Company with environmentally friendly products and recycling programs.
In 1991, Carl Ekborg launched a toner remanufacturing company called American Lazer Cartridge Company, which he ran out of the basement and garage of his home in Beverly, MA.
Today, American Lazer ensures that its customers have the products and services they need to grow and operate their businesses with maximum efficiency. The team, at American Lazer and its divisions, works hard to provide reliability, expertise, and the latest in time-saving technology at the most competitive prices.
We ensure that our customers have the products and services they need in order to grow and operate their businesses with maximum productivity. We strive to provide professional, reliable, expertise in our field. We deliver the latest in time-saving technology at the most competitive prices.
Ask us about:
- Our new innovative TWO-TO-FOUR HOUR Service and Supply Program: You’ll never need to buy toner again!!!
- Special: Low-meter repossessed digital and analog copiers and printers.
We service Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees