Meet Justin Levine, your local GEICO insurance agent in Boston, MA.
Hello, I’m Justin Levine and I am proud to be your local GEICO agent in Boston. I have been in the insurance industry for over 6 years and am also a Massachusetts barred attorney. After attending Curry College in Milton, I went to Suffolk Law School in downtown Boston. At 20 years old, I obtained my real estate license and spent 8 years in the real estate market in and around Boston, which has undoubtedly given me a solid understanding of your home insurance needs in a very unique way. I’ve been able to share that experience with my team, so they are just as ready to help you. We love getting out and about to local events, so keep an eye out for us and make sure you stop by to say hi. You might even get to see the gecko!
Justin’s team in Boston, Massachusetts knows more than just car insurance.
As you know, the North Shore of Boston has some really beautiful beaches, so if you enjoy spending time on the water, we can help insure your boat or personal watercraft. We can even help you with motorcycle insurance, RV insurance, ATV insurance and home insurance.
My team is excited to find ways to help you save money, like by combining your auto insurance with a homeowners or renters policy through the GEICO Insurance Agency. We also offer special discounts for our Military and government employees, university affiliations, various memberships and more.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees