David Bruett has been meeting the insurance needs of individual and business clients for 15 years. As the owner and operator of his own firm, David works directly with all clients, getting to know them and their individual needs. Sometimes, clients know the exact insurance product they need. Other times, they seek the guidance of an expert in the insurance marketplace. Bruett works with all types of individuals—ranging from couples and families to business owners, to supply their insurance needs.
Bruett’s extensive experience as a client services representative in the insurance marketplace equips him with a perspective that is difficult to match. His aim is first to get to know each client personally, so as to thoroughly address his or her needs. Likewise, Bruett considers an entire company’s profile in order to recommend the most comprehensive and reasonable insurance products.
Bruett aims to educate his clients as part of the process. Additionally, Bruett’s experience allows him to access the resources of several companies, as well as to secure competitive rates for their products.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees