When it comes to covering your unique risks, work with an experienced insurance agency dedicated to serving you and your community.
We are a woman-owned independent insurance agency.
We specialize in a variety of insurance solutions to help you find the protection you need. Your risks are unique to you, so you need coverage that’s designed for you—no one else. We use our 24+ years of insurance experience to help you understand your needs so we can help you find a policy from one of the several top-rated insurance companies we represent.
We have a passion for more than just insurance.
Finding you a policy isn’t the only thing we do at 4 Insurance LLC. We also dedicate ourselves to serving you, our community, and other business leaders. In fact, even though our agency was founded back in 2021, we’re already award-winning for all of the great work we’ve done in our community, earning the title of Women Business of the Year from the North Shore Latino Business Association. Our passion is service—to our clients, to our community, and to you.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees