What makes Steve Allen Realty special?
I grew up in Australia and have a background in Property Management and Sales. As a former leasing agent Milhaus in Milwaukee, I showcased my expertise with leasing negotiations and product pricing strategies, and as a Lead Leasing Agent at Steve Brown Apartments, I maintained an over 95% occupancy rate across 400+ apartments. Prior to this, my managerial experience resulted in me gaining the highest sales in gross profit for both a store and an individual, and I increased positive feedback from customer satisfaction surveys by 40%.
I’m excited about real estate and I think that comes across through my warm and friendly approach to every interaction. Whether you are selling a luxury property or buying your first home, you can count on me to guide you through the process from beginning to end. Currently, I am a member of the National Association of Realtors and am working towards my Seller Representative Specialist designation. But education never stops, and I will be constantly learning and growing in the world of real estate.
When looking for a brokerage to join, I wanted to find someone with not only extensive experience, but also a lot of integrity. I look forward to joining Sylvia with Ebb & Flow Realty Co. and becoming your #ForeverRealtor.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees