Breakwater will be a 331-unit apartment community in Lynn, Massachusetts with luxury finishes including granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. The new construction of these luxury apartments is on the site of the former Beacon Chevrolet dealership and on the front end of the Lynn Waterfront. Leasing is slated to begin in 2020; we will provide additional details as they become available.
Features & Amenities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Fully Applianced Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Washer / Dryer
- Central Airconditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Heat
- High Speed Internet Available
- Pet Friendly
- Garage Parking Available
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Bike / Jog Trail
- Turf Lawn Game Area
- Two-Roof Deck Areas
- Waterfront Park
About The Dolben Company:
The Dolben Company, Inc. was founded in 1929 to fulfill the property and investment needs of a wide array of businesses. Since then, we’ve evolved into a respected industry leader known for developing and managing multifamily housing with integrity and an ongoing commitment to providing honest, personal and exceptional service. Today, we are a family-owned, fourth-generation company that is proud to maintain a long list of satisfied customers.
We attribute our legacy of success to the highly talented members of our team – friendly, loyal people who are experts in their field and truly care about providing the absolute best to our clients.
To our residents, this means we are committed to creating and maintaining communities that they are proud to call home. We will consistently provide prompt, professional service with attention to even the smallest detail.
To our investors and clients, this means we maintain an owners’ perspective and manage properties as if they were our own. We understand the goals and objectives of each asset and combine seamless, finely-tuned management expertise and business acumen with innovative solutions and a personal approach.
To our employees, this means we foster an inclusive, collaborative atmosphere that inspires ongoing education and professional growth. We encourage communication and a corporate culture that promotes a sense of ownership.
We work tirelessly to uphold these objectives – every day, with every task and at every level. The cumulative effect is a very different experience, whether you are a resident, a client, an investor or an employee.
The Difference Is Dolben.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees