Kimberley Feeney Zollo, CFP® is the founder and Principal of Essex Capital Management. With more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry, she is dedicated to helping her clients progress with their financial goals. Kim’s top priority is to gain a clear understanding of each client’s unique set of circumstances and chart a plan leading them to financial wellness. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, she is committed to abiding by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics, staying on top of changes in the markets, financial industry regulations, investment managers, and financial strategies to provide the very best service to her clients.
Prior to founding Essex Capital Management, Kim had practiced financial planning at Maloy Financial Services in Wakefield and Danvers. A great deal of her career was spent at State Street Research & Management Company (SSRM) in Boston, where she was an officer and vice president of the company. During her time at SSRM, Kim served as the Head of Business Management for Equities, Equity Special Projects Manager, and the Manager for the Mutual Fund Performance Analysis and Investment Compliance Group. Kim left the institutional money management industry in February 2005 to focus her career on personal financial planning.
In addition to financial planning, Kim was an adjunct professor having taught: Macroeconomics, Small Business Finance, Financial Management, and Math for Business & Finance at North Shore Community College. She is also a member of the Financial Services Advisory Board at North Shore Community College. Kim is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and the Financial Planning Association of Massachusetts. She regularly volunteers as a money mentor and conducts financial education workshops.
Kim received her MBA in Finance from Bentley University in Waltham and received her BS in Business Management from Salem State University. While earning an MBA in Finance from Bentley University, Kim concentrated her studies on securities analysis and portfolio management. Upon graduation, she earned the privilege of joining Beta Gamma Sigma (available to those who accomplish honors academic achievement in the study of business). She obtained the CFP® certification in 2007 and received a Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning from Salem State College in 2006.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees