Partners In Rehabilitation (PIR) strives to raise the quality of your life. Our knowledgeable team will enable you to participate more fully in your daily activities. Dedicated to serving the families of our North Shore communities, PIR treats patients of all ages in comfortable, technologically advanced facilities that promote patient confidence.
We are clinician-owned and managed, which means that our goals are focused on your progress above all else. Here you will receive motivation, ongoing support, and superb clinical expertise from the best team of Physical Therapists in New England.
Your PIR Physical Therapist:
- Specializes in treatments for your physical condition, age range, and ability.
- Collaborates with your doctors to ensure a complete and consistent plan of care.
- Guarantees personal comfort and consistent treatment during each visit.
- Offers appointments at times and locations that are convenient for you.
PIR offers a wide array of Physical Therapy treatments and specialized programs, including the NEBH Spine Rehabilitation Program “Boot Camp“. Our expertise is in the treatment of orthopedic disorders including: back, neck & shoulder pain; elbow & wrist problems; and hip, knee, & ankle pathologies. At Partners In Rehabilitation we’re here to help you HEAL BETTER. MOVE BETTER. FEEL BETTER.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees