Quality Dental Care Since 1971
Gentle Dental has been providing patients with excellence in Dental Care for over 35 years. In 1971, Dr. Ron Weissman & Dr. Sam Shames had a vision of making quality dental care affordable and convenient. Over the years, we have built our reputation for excellence by focusing first on patient care. Gentle Dental is the largest multi-specialty group practice in New England with 38 convenient locations across Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We offer comprehensive general dental services as well as specialty services such as Oral Surgery, Implants, Root Canals, Braces, Gum treatment (Periodontics), Cosmetic Dentistry and Preventive Dentistry for Kids. Evening and Saturday hours are available for your convenience. Gentle Dental is the easy way to affordable dental health.
The Gentle Dental Vision
Healthy, confident smiles for life.
The Gentle Dental Difference: Dental Professionals Working Together
We believe everyone is entitled to the best quality dental care. That’s why we offer low fees, convenient hours, and coordinated care. With specialists on staff, our doctors work together to provide comprehensive services like root canals, wisdom teeth removal, braces, gum treatment, implants, crowns and bridges all in one, convenient location. We are not a corporate chain, but a group of doctors and dental professionals who have joined together to provide the best dental experience available today. Patient care is our top priority and your health is our goal.
Good oral health is critical for overall health, and we strive to ensure your dental treatment meets the guidelines established by the ADA. Our doctors are graduates of some of the best dental schools in the country, including Harvard, Boston University, and Tufts.
A healthy smile is a beautiful smile. And a beautiful smile gives you the confidence to tackle everything you do in life, as a parent, a child, a professional, a volunteer, a coach, a caregiver, and everything in between. At Gentle Dental, quality, affordable care is right around the corner!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees