Whether you are suffering from Musculoskeletal pain or just want to enjoy the benefits of feeling healthy again, we can design an individual treatment plan or program for you that assists in your own natural healing process.
Dr. Dowling specializes in many types of pain and he strives to not only correct a person’s health problems but to educate his patients so that they do not encounter similar problems in the future.
Dr. Joseph J. Dowling can bring you closer to lasting relief from acute or chronic pain, including upper back pain and lower back pain, neck pain, and headaches.
Dr. Joseph J. Dowling
A native of Lynn, MA, Dr. Joseph J. Dowling attended Providence College in RI, receiving a BA in Business Management in 1992. He then attended New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, NY, graduating in 1997.
Upon his graduation from NY Chiropractic, Dr. Dowling worked as an Associate Chiropractor at Boston Sports, in Boston, MA, whose clients included many prominent professional athletes.
Dr. Dowling has been in his private practice, since 2000. His office is located at 776 Washington Street, Lynn, MA. Dr. Dowling works with and for his patients by having relationships with other healthcare professionals.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees