BRIGHTVIEW ADDICTION TREATMENT PROGRAMS
It takes courage to talk about substance use disorder, and BrightView is changing the conversation surrounding addiction treatment. We offer outpatient medication assisted treatment programs that help you find and maintain long-lasting recovery. Our centers are part of the local recovery community, and no one who comes to us for treatment is ever turned away—we do everything possible to connect patients with the right resources.
WHAT MAKES BRIGHTVIEW DIFFERENT?
Our outpatient treatment program allows you to get the help you need without uprooting your entire life or livelihood.
- Medication assisted treatment to relieve withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Therapy from licensed providers in the form of group and one-on-one sessions
- Peer recovery supporters to encourage patients at every stage of the process
- Case management to eliminate roadblocks to successful recovery
- 24/7 admissions so that those in need of treatment can start right away
- Connections to community resources to help with employment, housing, and more
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees