With more than 10 years of experience in the financial services industry, I am committed to providing my clients with the highest level of professionalism and personal service. I focus on comprehensive retirement and investment planning and believe a sound investment plan is critical in helping my clients achieve their financial life goals. Once I fully understand your goals, I will recommend a suitable investment strategy.
I take pride in serving as my clients’ “financial gatekeeper.” Based on my extensive background and experience, I can address a wide range of personal financial needs for my clients. Some key areas of experience include Stock Options, Stock Awards, and Employer Stock in Company Provided Retirement plans.
In addition to working with individuals and families, I can also assist small business owners in helping choose the best retirement plan for their company.
Working with the extensive resources of Wells Fargo Advisors, I can help you manage your assets with a range of professionally managed fee-based accounts or traditional brokerage accounts. I offer my clients access to premier professional money managers. For those seeking reliable income, I can build custom fixed-income strategies.
I offer a comprehensive approach to wealth management. It is an integrated process designed to help my clients accumulate, preserve and distribute wealth during their lifetimes and through their legacies using tax-intelligent strategies.
Along with my wife, Alexandra and our family dog Danny aka “Danielle”, I enjoy golfing, hiking, time down on Cape Cod, and traveling.
Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees