Alex is dedicated to assisting his clients through the various stages of their financial lives.
As a financial advisor, Alex’s mission is to assist individuals, families, and business owners in defining their financial goals and in achieving their financial freedom. His goal is to become a lifelong resource for them. Alex is passionate about helping people realize their dreams, and his energy and commitment create a process that is thorough, effective, and enjoyable.
Alex holds a finance degree from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. He has investment advisory experience working in the financial planning department at Baystate Financial and began working as a financial advisor in 2013.
Alex grew up in Wellesley and now lives and works on the North Shore of Massachusetts with his family. He volunteers at American Diabetes Association as chair of the youth ambassador committee for North Shore Tourdecure, helping high school age kids with diabetes learn new skills, fundraise, and become leaders in their community.
During his free time he enjoys spending time with friends and family, the fitness of swimming, the freedom of cycling and the outdoor joy and camaraderie of golf and boating. He deeply appreciates and participates in art, music, games, and culture, plus traveling to new unknown destinations. Alex is also a member of the Salem, North Shore and Lynn Area Chambers of Commerce. He is a member of the Boston Estate Planning council, and the Essex Estate Planning Counsel.
Alex Krisak’s ability to listen carefully and assess a wide variety of financial strategies allows him to create a plan unique to each person, family, or business. This strategy has helped him establish trusted relationships and financial success for his clients.
Alex loves new challenges.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees