We are located in Lynn, Massachusetts, a Gateway City with an impressive mixture of ethnicities, income levels, and languages. Lynn boasts a rare and majestic expanse of 2,200 acres at Lynn Woods, many ponds and marshlands, and the Atlantic ocean at its feet — the perfect location for a nature preschool.
The Cairn Hill Nature Preschool offers children a comprehensive foundation for school success, with explicit instruction in literacy, math, and science.
Our developmentally appropriate curriculum features:
language arts through storytelling, puppetry, and music, and arts through painting, clay modeling, and crafts
nature education through nature walks, and rain or shine outdoor exploration and play
a hands-on gardening program
Cairn Hill Nature Preschool is a year round program, offering full and partial-day enrollment for working parents, and a tiered tuition scale. We also provide parent support programs.
Nature-based education is promoted by the Natural Start Alliance and the Children and Nature Network which support young children’s connection to nature and environmental awareness. For more information, visit naturalstart.org and childrenandnature.org.
Waldorf education is an independent school movement with over 120 schools in the US and 1000 worldwide. Through arts-integrated academics for children from preschool through high school that enhances and enriches learning, Waldorf education aims to inspire lifelong learning in all students and to enable them to fully develop their unique capacities. To learn more, visit waldorfeducation.org.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees