Values We Aim To Lift & Put In Action
We believe that youth are our present and future. We resource their ideas to create the community they want to exist. No program at Building Audacity is created by an adult. All programs are initiated by youth ideas and must have youth members on the organizing staff.
Collaboration in Compromise
No one voice has more weight/value than any other. Adults have the same voice as youth. No movement on an effort unless all can agree. This means our decision making process is slow but it ensures all at the table are invested and heard in the decisions made.
Prioritize the Most Marginalized
Programs are catered to ensure that those most marginalized will be able to thrive while participating in the effort.
Make Space for Humanity
Grace and patience is given to all folx. This means that we start meetings with checking in, we make time for real life to happen and hold our community with intentionality.
Decision Making with Representation
Each constituent directly affected by a Building Audacity project leads the decision making process. Surveys are sent to constituents to determine what services are needed and how they want to receive said services. No program at Building Audacity is made without first listening to our community.
Approach & Methodology
Listening Is the First Step In Learning
All folx are the experts of their experience. To be in community means to listen and move according to what is shared.
Diversity + Inclusion+ Equity = Equality
All Building Audacity program pathways are grounded in the belief that diversity means the inclusion of all, inclusion means the willingness to share power with all, equity means allowing all to be their full selves. The result of living these definitions, equality.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees