MINCO Development Corporation, doing business as MINCO Corporation and MINCO Commercial Real Estate, was established in 1982 by Louis P. Minicucci Jr. on the foundation of hard work, accuracy and a dedication to delivering the best service possible to clients. That commitment has remained strong through the years and has been enhanced by our use of state-of-the-art technology and educational resources to keep ahead of industry trends.
MINCO provides real estate and development services to every major group of participants in the real estate market and develop independent projects. We are one of the biggest and most respected commercial real estate companies in the Merrimack Valley of Massachusetts.
We’ve worked on development projects such as:
- The Lawrence Industrial Park
- Gem Group, Inc.
- Stop+ Shop
- Local Bank Branches
- Thousands of multi-family
Our total transaction volume is over $1BN including commercial and industrial sales and real property evaluations.
MINCO has been an integral part of helping clients develop, lease and sell millions of square feet of property, including industrial space, healthcare facilities, corporate offices, multi-family housing and retail centers. MINCO also has an investor services entity that operates as Bowdoin Capital LLC.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees