A Leader in the Building Materials Industry
LafargeHolcim Ltd and its subsidiaries have the assets necessary to meet the building and design challenges of today’s increasing urbanization. In the United States, LafargeHolcim companies have resources across the country, whether operating under the name Lafarge, Holcim, Aggregate Industries or Lattimore Materials, to meet your needs.
In the United States, the LafargeHolcim family of companies offer an unparalleled range of innovative cement, aggregates, asphalt and concrete products and construction services that have been the foundation for infrastructure projects across the globe. We support the nation’s prosperity because a good infrastructure is at the heart of a good economy. We expect that the market will continue to grow given the increased demand for infrastructure development.
LafargeHolcim is a trusted, credible and reliable partner. With a proven track record and strong supply network, we are committed to our customers’ success and are well-equipped to exceed expectations. Remaining one step ahead, anticipating trends, and highlighting new technologies.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees