Spartan Investigation Service (SIS) is a full-service Private Investigation firm based in Boston, Massachusetts with associates throughout New England, New York, and Florida. SIS is owned and operated by Brian DeJoy, a decorated former DEA Supervisory Special Agent and a former police officer with over 20 years of investigation and security experience. SIS licensed professionals provide a wide range of services to clients across the nation. Review our site to learn more about our comprehensive services and offerings, or for additional information. With a licensed team of former federal agents and police detectives, we can assure you that whatever your particular case may be, it will be completed in a private and confidential manner.
At Spartan Investigation Service, no investigation or security matter is too complicated for our accomplished staff to handle. We work with a large range of investigation and security clients. Each client is offered a free and confidential initial consultation meeting. Once you decide to work with our Private Investigation Firm, we build a team for your case according to its nature and specific requirements. You can trust our professionals to ethically and professionally gather whatever information is required to help you make informed decisions. In every case, we’ll help our clients to the best of our ability, or guide them in the right direction towards the right investigative or security solution they need.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees