Marketing and PR expert Robin Samora works with small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to turn prospects and loyal customers into raving fans. She helps clients increase branding and visibility online and offline by cutting through the clutter so they can get noticed and sell more products and services. Using social media, email marketing, speaking and free publicity strategies, Robin creates a user-friendly roadmap to enhance her clients’ credibility, reputation and leadership position – even without a PR budget.
For over two decades, Robin worked in sales, marketing and PR for small businesses and Fortune 500 firms before launching Partner Promotions, a Brand Ambassador company in Boston, MA. Partner Promotions works with companies such as Comcast and CBS to promote their image, brand and services in the marketplace with Brand Ambassadors. Their role is to engage prospects, one- on- one, to learn more about a company’s offerings; at events, tradeshows, in the community and retail venues.
After ten years in business and an insightful path of self-discovery, Robin launched a coaching business to help entrepreneurs, experts and professionals gain more visibility, self-expression and independence while balancing life values. Through the process, her coaching practice transformed into small business marketing and PR consulting and grew by inspired action to speaking on stage and giving workshops about promoting brands, increasing credibility and reputation on line – using tips, tricks and tools that don’t cost a fortune.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees