Entrepreneurship for All (EforAll) is accelerating economic and social impact through entrepreneurship in mid-sized cities.
At EforAll we believe that the best way to revitalize mid- sized U.S. cities that have fallen into decline and suffer related high rates of poverty and unemployment, is to fuel the dreams and ambitions of entrepreneurs who live in and near these cities. We believe that they understand their city and its problems better than anyone else and have ideas and solutions with the potential to make their city prosper once again while they create their own pathway out of poverty.
- Inclusivity: We believe that aspiring entrepreneurs of all backgrounds should have the greatest opportunity for success
- Empathy: We honor the challenging path of the entrepreneur and support their success
- Collaboration: We contribute our individual part to create a greater whole for the fulfillment of our mission
- Respect: We treat each other honestly and fairly
- Performance: We measure our results to verify and improve our impact
- Drive: We encourage new ideas and approaches, and challenge ourselves to continually improve our operations
At EforAll, we have developed an innovative small business/nonprofit accelerator to foster entrepreneurial growth in the mid-sized cities that we serve. Our programs: Introduce and celebrate entrepreneurship into the local culture using pitch contests and other public events.
Foster community engagement by utilizing community members and leaders as experts, judges, mentors, leadership advisory board members and by partnering with other community groups.
Prepare entrepreneurs for the many responsibilities they will face, using our year-long accelerator program that starts with a 12-week intensive session.
Support entrepreneurs by providing a mentor team, advice and guidance and a built-in professional network.
Invest in the most promising ventures through monetary incentives and awards.
Celebrate success and inspire others through award celebrations and outreach!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees