About the Owner:
A life-long resident of Swampscott, Susan Bishop couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.
“Our beautiful shoreline, public celebrations, activities for all ages and excellent school system, combined with the spirit and diversity of our citizens make our community truly one-of-a-kind.” Susan has been a licensed massage therapist for 10 years and feels blessed to be working right here in town.
Her desire to make clients feel better leads her to continually seek more knowledge and techniques. Having studied in the Physical Therapy Assistant Program at NSCC this gives her a more in-depth knowledge of the healing properties of massage combined with physical therapy: she also coordinates treatments with clients’ chiropractors.
Susan is a dog lover, she enjoys gardening, walking, and kayaking. Her family, friends, and faith are especially important to her.
Her personal slogan is “Making the world feel better, one client at a time,” so you can be confident you’re in good hands at Swampscott Massage Spa, LLC.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees