Metatooth is owned and operated by Terry Lorber MSc. Terry has developed strategy and implemented product roadmaps for startups to mature global businesses. He was an early addition to the engineering team of Atlantis Components and contributed to strategy & product development for the business with Dentsply Sirona (NASDAQ: XRAY).
As VP of Software for an orthodontic startup, LightForce Orthodontics, Terry led software development, grew the software team, and supported the first Traditional 510(k) application to the FDA.
Terry holds a BSE, Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan and a MS, Computer Science from Boston University. When not making teeth, Terry enjoys gardening, brewing, snowboarding, and alphabetizing his record collection. Terry lives with his family in Swampscott, MA.
Terry posts at metatooth.com/blog.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees