To enrich the lives of children and enlighten the lives parents through prevention, support and education. We work to build strong families and communities through:
Our Solution-Focused Relational Approach to family therapy that empowers parents and caregivers and helps them understand the reasons for children’s emotions and behaviors.
We work with established organizations, city and state departments and other partners throughout the state of Massachusetts to transform child and family support networks by providing effective parent and child focused clinical and therapeutic training.
- 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization
- Accepting MassHealth, Fee for service and all major insurance plans.
- Services provided by licensed LMFT, LICSW, LMHC and MA/MS clinicians as well as BA/BS case workers.
- Languages offered include English, Spanish and Russian.
- Monday – Friday (9:00 am – 8:00 pm) Saturday – Sunday (9:00 am – 2:00 pm).
Serving North Shore & Boston
- East Boston
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees