WE FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS AND COMMITMENT, MUSIC IS ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE. YES, EVERYONE!
At LB Music School, all of our staff members are college-educated and have several years of teaching experience. So, whether you are taking guitar classes or singing lessons at any of our music schools in Medford, Wakefield or Lynn, you will be paired with an experienced teacher willing to mentor you on your musical journey.
At LB Music School, we are dedicated to giving you every resource possible as you learn how to sing or play piano, guitar, violin, ukulele or drums. We strive to provide a learning environment that is friendly and makes you feel a part of our musical family.
LEARN AND HAVE FUN.
All of our staff are committed to providing you with the best music lessons experience to help foster creativity, whether students are beginners or have had years of experience. We will give you the structure you want and the motivation you need whether taking piano lessons in Medford, guitar lessons in Wakefield or voice lessons in Lynn!
IMAGINE THE SUCCESS YOU WILL HAVE…
… with your music lessons when you have supportive teachers behind you at each of our locations in Medford, Wakefield & Lynn. If you are feeling stuck or just confused about where to start, you are in the right spot and we want to help with you or your child’s violin, singing, guitar, drum, ukulele or piano lessons.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees