New year means new business goals! As a member of the Lynn Chamber of Commerce, Eastern Bank is offering you FREE access for 12 months to Monit.* The offer applies even if you are not an Eastern Bank Customer. Monit a digital financial assistant that gets you, as a business leader:
- Simple tools, timely insights to help you manage and grow your business
- Automatic, simple cash flow forecasting and views into key metrics (e.g., cash on hand, key accounts receivable and payable, revenue and profit)
- Decision modeling tools to help you understand potential impacts of decisions (e.g., new hires, purchases, revenue changes)
- Personalized insights to help you make decisions based on your data
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) tool for loan forgiveness tracking, optimization.
To sign up today use promo code EBGLCC by visiting this link!
*Monit is offered through Signal Financial Technologies, which is a third-party service provider and not an affiliate of Eastern Bank. Monit is free for all Eastern Bank business customers as a benefit of banking with Eastern Bank. The free access offer to businesses who are not customers of Eastern Bank, but are members of the Lynn Chamber of Commerce, includes 12 months of free Monit access which begins at sign up. After 12 months, non-customers can continue to leverage Monit for free if they become an Eastern Bank business customer. Otherwise, the business should contact Signal Financial Technologies to learn about other ways to access. Note: Eastern Bank is a Member FDIC.
Ask a Question
- Economic Development & Planning Committee (EDP) – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Business and community leaders partner to advocate for the advancement of business initiatives, transportation systems, and community housing needs.
- Government Affairs Committee (GAC) – 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business, municipal, and legislative leaders partner to address issues that impact the business community.
Professional Development and Consulting
- Access to Professional Development programs for Owners, Managers, and Staff Members
- Supervisors Training Program
- Access to Business Training Programs
- Lunchtime learning webinar series
- SCORE Business Consultants
- Annual Business Check-up
- Need-based consulting & On-running business support
Marketing, Advertising, and Networking
- Member News
- Include custom messages in emails sent twice monthly to over 6,300 email contacts
- Social Media
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Membership Directory & Community Guide
- Membership listing in our printed and digital, interactive membership directory
- Website Listing
- Customized web page, searchable by name and industry. Add your local deals and events to our site
- Community Calendar
- Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor the website, a program series, and/or an event
- Participate in our Chamber Networking Group
- Ribbon Cutting Networking Events
- Morning and Evening social and networking events
Member-to-Member Benefits and Discounts
- Member referrals
- Member-only discounts on products and services for the business and all employees