7 FREE Benefits of Membership with the Chamber!
1. Help Grow Your Business: Marketing & Promotional Opportunities
Member News Emails, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn (Over 10,000 potential customers).
2. Business Counseling with SCORE
Take advantage of Comprehensive Business Counseling with volunteer executives with years of business experience.
We only refer chamber members to anyone seeking products or services!
4. We Advocate for Local Businesses
The GLCC represents the business community by advancing economic development, supporting social development, achieving education advancement, reducing crime, advocating to local and state government, improving infrastructure for transportation, and more.
5. Networking with over 450 Business Members
Join, and have access to over 450 businesses that may need your product or service. Attend monthly Breakfast Club and Business After Hours events to make new connections!
6. Access to Local & State Elected Officials
7. PR Pitch to Local Media
Have a business story you want told? Let us know and we’ll pitch your story to local media (including Daily Item, Lynn/Revere Journal, Regional Wicked Locals, Saugus Advertiser, and Lynn Community TV).
First Year Members Receive
- One FREE Exclusive Email Blast
Sent to over 6,300 email contacts and shared with 8,000 Facebook followers! (Exclusive Email Regular Value: $95)
- Complimentary Ticket to One Standard GLCC Event.
Ticket to be used within the first year of membership. Advanced registration required.
*Excludes Mayor’s Forum, Golf Tournament, and Annual Meeting.*
- Welcome message with link to your online membership listing
Shared in member news email and on Facebook. Online member listing includes contact info, website, social media links, and business bio.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Celebrate your GLCC membership / grand opening with an official ribbon cutting ceremony. The event will be shared with local media.
Annual Membership Benefits
- Member News Emails sent the first and third Monday of each month to over 6,300 email contacts.
- Membership listing in our Annual printed Membership Directory & Community Guide.
This guide is distributed to all chamber members and high-traffic offices (banks, city/town halls, etc.)
- Complimentary website listing and brief write-up on ww.greaterlynnchamber.com
Members listed alphabetically and categorically.
- Online calendar posting. Send us your event info, and we’ll post it on our online calendar!
- Business promo to GLCC social media followers – including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Advertising opportunities on our website.
- Sponsorship opportunities throughout the year.
- Brochure and business card distribution at GLCC office and networking events.
- Engage with committee work. Including Government Affairs Committee and Workforce & Economic Development Committee.
Click here for GLCC Membership Application!